Umrah –INSHA-ALLAH will start soon depending on Ministry of Foreign Affairs- Saudi Arabia announcement for umrah season it is expected to start from end of end of December ( subject to Islamic Calendar). We have tailored packages under different budget and categories to fit your schedule, availability and budget.
Please note that the prices may change before updating the prices on the website and in flyer.
March Break – Umrah Ziarah Details:
Ziarah in both Madina and Makkah are included in Our Buses. (We visit places that are permissible to visit by the Ministry of Hajj & Umrah
Ziarah in Medina:
- Jannatul Baqi (Cemetery in Medina)
- Masjid Quba – First mosque of Islam.
- Masjid Qiblatayn (the mosque of two qiblas)
- The Dates Market
- Ohud Mountain (Where the great battle of Ohud took place)
Ziarah in Makkah:
- Jannat Al-Mualla (Cemetery in Makkah)
- Jabal Nur. The mountain on which the Cave of Hira is found
- Cave (ghar) Hira
- Cave of Thaur